To safely don your face mask follow these instructions:
- Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Dry your hands with a clean paper towel and throw the paper towel away.
- Check the mask for any defects such as a tear or missing tie or ear loop. Throw away any that are defective.
- Make sure the exterior (the side without the pocket) side of the mask is facing out, away from your face.
- Place the mask on your face with the exterior facing out.
- If the mask has ear loops, put one loop around each ear. Our masks feature elastic or adjustable elastic ear loops.
- Once the mask is in place, if your mask features a bendable edge, use your index finger and thumb to pinch the bendable top edge of the mask around the bridge of your nose.
- Make sure the mask is completely secure. Make sure it covers your nose and mouth so that the bottom edge is under your chin.
- Wash your hands.