- How does this even work?
- Why are you recycling fashion into custom handmade face masks?
- Are your face masks authentic?
- Are your face masks authorized?
- Are your face masks professional?
- Are your face masks essential PPE?
- Why are your face masks so expensive?
- What sizes do you offer?
- Where are your face masks made?
- How many layers do your face masks have?
- Do your face masks have a filter pocket?
- What are your dust bags made from?
- I think I saw an imperfection. What gives?
- Are your face masks safe for me to purchase during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Our masks are expensive due to the authentic materials used and the nature of the handmade process. Our masks are functional art pieces and should not be considered essential PPE.
To do our part, for each mask we sell we donate ten masks made from recovered scrap material. Every purchase you make helps us give back to communities in need.
If you need a mask, can’t get one, and can’t afford our designer products, don’t fret. Please reach out, and PCC will help.