- How does this even work?
- Why are you recycling fashion into custom handmade face masks?
- Are your face masks authentic?
- Are your face masks authorized?
- Are your face masks professional?
- Are your face masks essential PPE?
- Why are your face masks so expensive?
- What sizes do you offer?
- Where are your face masks made?
- How many layers do your face masks have?
- Do your face masks have a filter pocket?
- What are your dust bags made from?
- I think I saw an imperfection. What gives?
- Are your face masks safe for me to purchase during the COVID-19 pandemic?
At the Pandemic Couture Company, we focus on creating quality products. We believe face masks should be functional as well as fashionable, and we know they need to last.
That’s why our masks always have at least 3 layers*. We also always use interfacing when working with delicate fabrics. This stabilizes the material and ensures strength and longevity.
In addition to the number of layers, we always specify the fabric type of our face masks. We never use thin, flimsy, overly stretchy or other low-quality materials. (You should always avoid materials like spandex!)
Before purchasing a face mask, we highly recommend you evaluate the quality of the product. Always look for a mask with multiple layers. Cheaper single layer masks simply don’t last.
1. The 3 layer count is based upon the filter storage pocket being considered the third layer.