- How does this even work?
- Why are you recycling fashion into custom handmade face masks?
- Are your face masks authentic?
- Are your face masks authorized?
- Are your face masks professional?
- Are your face masks essential PPE?
- Why are your face masks so expensive?
- What sizes do you offer?
- Where are your face masks made?
- How many layers do your face masks have?
- Do your face masks have a filter pocket?
- What are your dust bags made from?
- I think I saw an imperfection. What gives?
- Are your face masks safe for me to purchase during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Yes. All of our face masks include a filter pocket. You can insert either a PM2.5 or an N95 filter into this pocket to provide anti-bacterial, anti-dust, and anti-pollution protection.
Our face masks can be worn without a filter because they are sewn with three layers and interfacing, however, we recommend filters be used for maximum protection.