- How does this even work?
- Why are you recycling fashion into custom handmade face masks?
- Are your face masks authentic?
- Are your face masks authorized?
- Are your face masks professional?
- Are your face masks essential PPE?
- Why are your face masks so expensive?
- What sizes do you offer?
- Where are your face masks made?
- How many layers do your face masks have?
- Do your face masks have a filter pocket?
- What are your dust bags made from?
- I think I saw an imperfection. What gives?
- Are your face masks safe for me to purchase during the COVID-19 pandemic?
All face masks created by the Pandemic Couture Company are created as functional art pieces. They are new works of art made by recycling clothing.
We do not claim that our artworks are authorized by any brand, or in any way related to any brand.
Furthermore, we are not, in any way, claiming that our face masks were created by the brands represented by the authentic donor garments used.
The Pandemic Couture Company does not have any relationship with any brand used.