- What are the current CDC recommendations regarding face mask use?
- According to the CDC, which face masks should I *not* be using?
- Should I be wearing a face mask?
- Why should I wear a face mask? (I’ve never worn one before.)
- Do I need to wear a face mask every time I leave the house?
- Do face masks confer any other benefits?
- Why are reusable face masks better than disposable face masks?
There’s one big reason for the change, COVID-19. This novel coronavirus has rapidly spread and created a global pandemic.
We know that COVID-19 can be spread by presymptomatic and asymptomatic carriers and wearing a face mask helps reduce the risk of transmission.
How? When you wear a face mask that covers your nose and mouth you are effectively protecting others in the case that you are presymptomatic or asymptomatic.
Do your part to reduce the transmission of COVID-19 by wearing a reusable face mask like our handmade designer face masks.