- What are the current CDC recommendations regarding face mask use?
- According to the CDC, which face masks should I *not* be using?
- Should I be wearing a face mask?
- Why should I wear a face mask? (I’ve never worn one before.)
- Do I need to wear a face mask every time I leave the house?
- Do face masks confer any other benefits?
- Why are reusable face masks better than disposable face masks?
According to the CDC, “The cloth face coverings recommended are not surgical masks or N-95 respirators. Those are critical supplies that must continue to be reserved for healthcare workers and other medical first responders, as recommended by current CDC guidance.”
This means you should not be using face masks that look similar to these:
That begs the question, which face masks should I be using? The CDC recommends reusable, cloth face coverings like our handmade designer face masks.